Tuesday, December 20, 2011

“Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you.”

My mother seems to have mistaken me for a digital art major because she keeps employing me to design the invitations for my sister's party.




Additionally, the only other things today consisted of were doctor's appointments related to the braces and next summer's surgery.  It was a really lighthearted day.  




The pretzel I just ate looked a lot like a chromosome.  Maybe that's just residual daydreams from trying to help Deels study for AP Bio yesterday. Here's to never needing another science class in my life!




Is anyone else having difficulties getting into the fact that Christmas is only 5 days away?  I've been listening to Christmas music since two weeks before Thanksgiving (ask the Ninth Floor Common Room, they would know), and I've had my room decorated since then too.  My shopping is essentially done, and I'll be spending this week wrapping things, going to a Trans Siberian Concert, and helping bake Christmas cookies.  There's still no recognition of the rapidity with which Christmas is coming at us.  I'm just musing, but it may be because I've missed two out of four Advent masses.  My attendance to church has been miserable while I'm away. It's just so much more enjoyable to go when I'm home and know the band and priest and at least half of the congregation by name.  I'm not sure what's up. Some extra prayer and wearing of Santa Hats should do the trick.
Also, my nails are now green and red.  I'm giving it everything I can over here.  




You must all know of my preoccupation with fairytales and Disney magic.  Anything the slightest bit ethereal or dreamy can capture my attention like nothing else.  I'll refer to my quest for "grandeur in the struggles of everyday life" in a previous post here; I'm always looking for things that don't align with the logistics of this world.  I want to be a part of something larger than life, something absolutely otherworldly.  Alas, I digress.  I just wanted to explain my passion for magic before showing you what I came across today.  I'm in love.  Check out the other princess pages as well.  Be forewarned, it's very girly.
Princess Inspired Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the bashing of my personal musings begin!